Thursday, November 26, 2009

An introduction

I've found some amazing blogs in my short blogging history. It's so addictive! There are some incredibly talented people out there whose blogs are not only beautiful to look at, but wonderful to read too. I'm an avid reader and blogs have been a great way to sate that appetite, but books are still my first love. There is nothing like diving into another person's world and escaping my own existence, if only for a little while. Because I read so much, I decided to start a book review blog so that I can share my discoveries with you all, and hopefully ignite in you the same passion for reading that I have. I have already read so many books this year that it would be impossible for me to add them all - I just don't have that kind of time! So I will pick a few of my favourites and gradually update the blog, but once that is done, I will just add each book as I finish reading.

So here it is - A Garden in my Pocket! Enjoy...

1 comment: